Are you ready for an adventure with the CX or Customer Experience community? If you are passionate about CX, Customer Success and Customer Service and are looking for a unique opportunity to network, learn and have fun, then you don’t want to miss the CX Festival 2023! Be part of the ultimate Customer Experience-Experience.
The CX Festival will take place from September 8th to 10th, 2023 at Wake & Camp @ Kiessee Ruhlsdorf near Berlin. Don’t expect a typical conference or trade show. It’s a festival where you can immerse yourself in the world of CX, meet like-minded people, enjoy nature and have a lot of fun.
What is the CX Festival and why is this CX event different?
The CX Festival is more than just an event. It’s an adventure where you can immerse yourself in the world of CX and create some unforgettable experiences.
You will hear from customer experience enthusiasts who share their insights and discussions on topics such as:
- AI & Automation: Discover the latest trends and innovations in AI and automation and learn how they can help improve customer experience and customer loyalty.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Learn how to break down silos, build cross-functional teams and foster collaboration to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Future of CX: Be inspired by visionary ideas and strategies to create customer-centric organizations and shape the future of CX
How it all started
How did the idea of the CX Festival come about? Many people ask us that when they hear about our unique event.
The answer: It all started at our Leafworks Workation in Italy (if you want to know what we did in Italy, you can read it here). We had a great time there, worked a lot, but also had a lot of fun. Because we liked it so much there, we already thought about what we wanted to do next.. The idea was to do something similar with our partners and customers. And that was the starting point for our crazy vision. The idea of camping came up around Christmas time. We thought: Who goes camping with colleagues, partners and customers? The word “festival” was thrown into the room. Our colleague Malte immediately perked up. He used to organize parties and organizing a festival was still on his bucket list. That evening creativity took over and in our minds the CX Festival took shape. According to the Leafworks mindset, we said: Let’s just do it. And then there was no turning back.
What to expect at the CX Festival
- Inspiring speakers: You will hear from CX leaders and experts who will share their insights, experiences and visions on the latest trends and innovations in the customer experience field. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the speakers and other participants. Here are some companies hat will share with you, how they optimized their customer experience: Tagesspiegel, Emons, Störtebekker, Breuninger, Staffbase, KOSMOS Verlag, Billiger-Mietwagen (Floyt Mobility), Kapten & Son, Mokebo, GOT BAG, Marley Spoon, Augen Nord and others.
- Interactive Workshops: You’ll learn new CX skills and best practices through hands-on workshops led by experienced facilitators. You’ll also work on real-world challenges and projects with other CX enthusiasts and professionals.
- Networking Opportunities: You’ll meet and interact with hundreds of CX professionals and decision makers from a variety of industries and backgrounds. You’ll also have access to an online platform where you can connect with other attendees before, during and after the festival. We’re also happy to proactively introduce you to each other.
- Music & Festival Vibes: You’ll have a blast with a variety of activities that will make your festival experience unforgettable. Wakeboarding, games, parties, yoga classes and much more. You can also just relax and enjoy the beautiful nature.
- Accommodation experience: You have several options here. You will be able to stay at a cozy campsite with all the amenities. You can either camp, or glamp. You can bring your tent or your camper. If camping is not your cup of tea you can stay in one of the hotels in the area or even stay in Berlin if you like. A shuttle bus will take you from the S-Bahn Bernau to the festival area. It takes about 30min to get to the S-Bahn Bernau from Berlin (Alexanderplatz). We know – camping is not for everyone – but that’s what makes it so special.
Why you should be at the CX Festival
The CX Festival is more than just an event. It’s an adventure where you can:
- Connect with the CX community: You will be part of a vibrant and diverse community of CX enthusiasts and professionals who share your passion and curiosity for CX. You will make new friends, exchange ideas and work on projects that matter to you.
- Learn from industry leaders: You will gain valuable insights and knowledge from CX leaders and experts who have made it. You will also discover new trends and innovations that will help you improve your CX skills and strategies.
- Have fun in an exciting new format: You will break free from the boring exhibition halls and conference rooms and enjoy a festival atmosphere that is fun, fresh and new. You will also explore and experience nature in a new way.
How do you get your ticket?
Sounds exciting, right? We promise it to you! Tickets are now available on the CX Festival website: https://www.cx-festival.com/
You can either be there for one day, or the whole weekend:
- Festival Pass (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) – €299
- Day Pass (Friday) – €169
All tickets include access to all sessions, activities, meals and drinks. Camping equipment is not included, so you have to bring your own tent etc. if you choose the camping option.
Hurry up and get your ticket now before they sell out!
We offer special conditions for groups – we are also working on cooperations for campers and camping equipment. Feel free to contact us.
Join the CX Festival 2023!
The CX Festival is the perfect opportunity to connect with the CX community, learn from industry leaders and have fun in an exciting new format outside of the usual boring exhibition halls with booths.
Get your colleagues and friends ready and head to the campsite for a weekend you won’t forget. With so much to see and do, the CX Festival is an adventure you don’t want to miss!
Be part of the ultimate Customer Experience-Experience – the different kind of CX event 2023!