Customer Story | Jelmoli AG
How Jelmoli was able to increase customer satisfaction to 92% in just 4 months
- Approx. 80,000 contacts a year in customer service alone.
- Important KPIs and indicators for a premium service could not be measured.
- Increasing number of contacts and increased complexity of inquiries due to the webshop release and the implementation of circles and airside.
- Before Zendesk and 3CX were introduced, customer service worked with Outlook and an outdated telephone system.
- Only manually created reports without live values.
- No embedding in the existing IT landscape.
- No possibility for automation or 360-degree view of the customer.
- No measurement of relevant KPIs: Speed, Volume, Critical Accuracy, Revenue, Satisfaction, Efficiency).
- Conclusion: No transparency and no possibility to evaluate the performance. As a result, there was no way to develop customer service.
- QuickStart (introduction / basic configuration of the Zendesk platform
- Structure and design of a new help center
- Integration of WhatsApp channel
- Support of the integration of an external telephony solution
- Migration / import of customer data from the ERP system
- Development of an APP (hide drop down field values) to configure the extensive request categories
- Creation of a customer-specific reporting dashboard with Zendesk Explore
- Processing time and thus waiting time for the customer has been reduced
- Inquiries can be processed faster and with higher quality
- Processes could be optimized and adapted to customer needs
- Handling with 2nd and 3rd level has been simplified and professionalized
- Better understanding of the customer journey: Which channels are used for which inquiries and at what point in time
- Faster problem resolution
- Better planning of future impacts
- More detailed feedback to service owners (interfaces) regarding their processes and performance from the customer’s perspecti
- Holistic improvement of the customer experience through qualitative feedback from customers in correlation with impact and contact reasons
- Better understanding of the pain points along the customer journey