By introducing Zendesk, the desired transparency was achieved across all communication channels and the existing chatbot and survey tools could be seamlessly integrated. Inquiries via web forms, e-mails, chatbots and live chat are automatically assigned to the responsible agents and processed centrally. As a result, the manual effort for the agents could be significantly reduced and the response times within the first 3 months after go-live could be reduced from over 8 hours to approx. 4 hours.
Customer Story | Globetrotter Ausrüstung GmbH
With Zendesk, Globetrotter was able to reduce the response time by 50% in only 3 months.
- Wanted: an omni-channel customer service solution
- Solution should also be globally usable for the parent company ‘Fenix Group’.
- The new customer service solution should be compatible with the existing tools
- Existing HelpCenter no longer up-to-date and difficult to maintain due to its age
- High volume of customer inquiries during the Corona period
- Goal: Less manual work for the customer service team
- QuickStart: Introduction/basic configuration of the Zendesk platform
- Structure and design of several HelpCenters (Multibrand)
- Configuration of the chat channel
- Automatic routing of chats depending on the online status of the departments
- Optimization of the context help in the web widget through adapted scripts
- E-Mail migration from the legacy system
- Integration support regarding
- NPS survey
- Improved transparency by centralizing the e-mail, chat and self-service channels
- Reduction of the manual work for the support agents through automatic assignment / sorting of e-mail and form requests
- First Reply Time (time to first response) was halved from over 8 hours to about 4 hours within the first 3 months.
- Existing FAQs could be integrated and expanded.
- With the Zendesk widget, contextual content can be made available to the customer in the web store and the customers can be additionally supported in their customer journey.
- The integrated reporting solution shows which content is relevant for the customer or which content is missing. In this way, the self-service area can be continuously adapted to customer needs.
- Seamless chatbot integration allows customers to be transferred to a live chat if required. Alternatively, customer requests are sent to Zendesk using appropriate forms and assigned directly to the responsible support agent.
- For the Net Promoter Score-Survey, a ticket is automatically created and processed in Zendesk in case of negative ratings. This supports the continuous improvement process and increases transparency.