Lukas Ratschke - Senior Solution Consultant
Hi, I'm Lukas.
To be honest, I wasn’t looking for a consulting job and there was no classic application process. After a LinkedIn “like” and a phone call, a door opened that I hadn’t considered before.
I wanted to develop, learn new things and also contribute my experience. Flexibility, fun and freedom are just as important to me as security, efficient structures and good communication.
After a few face-to-face meetings, we all had an equally good gut feeling and trusted it. After 1.5 years I can say: That was one of the best decisions of my professional life.
How do I work? How does Leafworks work?
Since you are obviously considering working for us (and therefore also with me), it is only fair that we put the cards on the table here.
- I don’t know a lot of things. So I’m asking and I’m happy if someone from the team can close this gap. Maybe that’s you.
- But like everyone else, I bring experience that I’m happy to share. So we also like to be asked.
- Good instead of perfect. I am convinced that we can all contribute to a better life and a better (working) world. It doesn’t matter whether you want to live more sustainably, ecologically, friendlier or more cosmopolitanly. Whether we rock a project together or push some cow off the ice together (german proverb 😉 ). But often it is enough to do something well….to start….to do something instead of striving for perfection, which in the end only slows us down.
- Sometimes it is important that you just laugh, listen, be open or maybe just backup your colleagues.
- It is also important to me that private and professional life both find their place. For me, remote work is not a curse, but a blessing. I take the junior to school in the morning, I’m there when everyone comes home, I can dig free in emergencies (which happen more often than you can plan with 3 kids) and plan all appointments in such a way that nobody misses out. And if one of my hobbies falls short, then I have it in my own hands to change this and simply ride my bike (at least a part of the way) to the customer.
Let’s just chat…ask me your questions directly. Tell me what works for you and we’ll see if a door opens for you. Just book a slot in my calender and I’m happy to drink a virtual and noncommittal coffee with you.
Let's just talk
Ask me your questions directly. Tell me how you tick and we’ll see if a door opens for you too.